Please, get acquanted with a new member in Association "RusChlor" called Limited Liability Company "RusVinyl".
RusVinyl LLC polyvinylchloride production complex is intended for production of suspension and emulsion polyvinylchloride (PVC-S and PVC-E) and caustic soda (sodium hydroxide). The production capacity is:
- suspension polyvinylchloride - 300 000 t/year
- emulsion polyvinylchloride -30 000 t/year
- caustic soda (50% water solution of sodium hydroxide) - 470 000 t/year The basic initial raw materials for production of PVC-S, PVC-E and caustic soda are:
- ethylene supplied from Sibur-Kstovo LLC comprised into Sibur-Neftekhim OJSC
- sodium salt from the deposits of Astrakhan and Solikamsk regions.
- Oxygen produced at the air separation installation of Air Liquid Kstovo LLC
The Complex includes the following productions:
- production of chlorine by the membrane electrolysis method (UEM);
- vinylchloride monomer (VCM);
- suspension polyvinylchloride (PVC-S);
- emulsion polyvinylchloride (PVC-E);
The Complex includes as well the water supply and water disposal facilities, production- auxilary facilities, railway facilities, off-plot repair facilities, warehouse area.
In compliance with Federal law No 116-FZ, the company represents a hazardous production facility of the 1st class of hazard which deals with explosive and fire hazardous and toxic substances disposal.